Sunday, November 28, 2004

This Old Familiar Ruse

My first entry! First of several! Most likely!

Here is Becky:
1) thrilled about blogging, since I seem to take on more and more obsessive internet hobbies as semester continues
2) constantly worried about misspelling words
3) will drink any kind of soda...Any Kind. That's right, even Beverly. But I won't like the Beverly. No one does.
4) half-heartedly believe that using a blue pen on quizzes will give me luck
5) hid a red balloon in my closet over Thanksgiving break so that when I returned to my room, I would be surprised by a red balloon jumping out of the closet at me!
6) registered for fencing next semester...why?
7) because it was hard to get the classes I wanted
8) enjoy sweet potatoes:
a) for the taste
b) because once, in my youth, I saw on Pop-Up Video that women who eat a lot of sweet potatoes are more likely to have twins
9) am (platonically) fascinated by twins
10) last movie I saw: The Incredibles

To Do: write first entry...check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home