Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I Get More Loving From A Dummy Than I Ever Got From You

I'm thinking I need Dakota Fanning for this video project I'm planning...Chutnie, that "girl" that hangs around me while licking chocolate off her chubby fingers, has a sister named Nellie who is uber-cute and little. Everyone loves Nellie, and no one likes Chutnie.

(nobody freak out - Chutnie is a figment of my and Briana's imagination) (correction: a fat figment)

So Briana and I got to talking today, and we realized that Nellie needs a theme-song, one that repeats the word "svelte" over and over. And then we realized that there has to be some sort of accompanying video for the song, and we've worked it out that Briana can play Chutnie, but where oh where can we find a small cute Nellie? Ah yes, there is a girl. There is a girl named Dakota Fanning. Dakota, are you free?! Dakota, answer our calls! Dakota, why do you run?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home