Sunday, December 31, 2006

Wear A Scarf, Dick Clark!

six hours left in 2006. No more daylight left in 2006. I'm painting my nails dark pink!

SMELL YOU NEXT YEAR!
Bloggy: or not
me: what "or not"?
bloggy: I don't know, I just might take some time off.
me: is this because I didn't mention it was your birthday at the end of november?
bloggy: no. yes.
me: well I can't turn back time, can I?
bloggy: your nailpolish makes you look like a baby french whore.
me: really? really bloggy? Is that what you want to say right now? We're about to greet a new year - a year full of love, babies, and moral correctness. And you're being horrible just to be horrible.
bloggy: you're right, becky. I'm so sorry...that your nailpolish is so heinous.
me: YEAH? WELL I'M SORRY TOO!
bloggy: I love you.
me: I love you.
BOTH: I love you.
bloggy: I felt really good about 2006.
me: I'm about to feel really good about 2007 through the help of expensive liquor.
BOTH: I love you, liquor.
me: sometimes you're just like mickey rooney in night at the museum
bloggy: I'll punch your nose, hopscotch!

fin

SAYONARA, year of the dog!
KONICHIWA, year of the...pig? GROSS!

New Year's Eve, we love you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny you should mention baby french whores--when i left my house to go out last night, my dad asked me if i was dressed as a french prostitute! true story, and what a coinkidink.

also: the night BEFORE last i was at a bar and there was a football game on and i couldn't really see straight but i could tell it was the chick-fil-a (pronounced chick-fill-ah) bowl and i wanted to text message you about it but i failed and i'm sorry.

also: i think i'm still drunk.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home