Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Says Something Like, "You And Me Babe, How 'Bout It?"

if you want to listen to a message on my rolm phone, you have to push #72227#33.
if you want to get an ultrasound after I run a stress echocardiogram on the treadmill, you have to push my heart.
if you want to hear the song I've listened to four times in a row this morning, you have to push "romeo and juliet" by dire straits on somebody's itunes.
if you really love me, WON'T YOU TELL ME?
if you want to sing out, sing out.

Katherine's thing about peach 94.9 getting changed to shitty country actually made my stomach start to hurt. Look, I don't even like Delilah. In fact, I actively avoid her show when I'm listening to the radio. But she made so many office ladies so happy! And it was always nice to know she was there if I was driving home late at night and needed to listen to someone so I wouldn't fall asleep and crash the car! AND W.T.FUCK, THEY HAD HIRED RANDY AND SPIFF? And now they're FIRED?! Again? How can the third time not be a charm?

I always think that I'll really like the day I give myself between my last exam and my flight home, but it's today and I feel funny. Like I really need to be doing something, or at least like I need to be getting effed up. Don't need to study, do need to pack. Can totally drink, can't forget to pack.

I bought a little girl intercom phone system for my suite. I tried to find a picture of it, but there isn't one anywhere, ie the first page of google images that came up when I searched "little girl intercom phone." I have a headache. I need the showerstall singers.

Linnie McCallister: I hope you didn't just pack crap, Jeff.
Jeff McCallister: Shut up, Linnie.
Kevin McCallister: You know what I should pack?
Jeff McCallister: Toilet paper and water.

you and me babe, how 'bout it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to upset you, but I'm glad you can shoulder some of the pain. haha

It's not that I like Delilah but I feel compelled to listen to her because I hate her like Robin Williams.

You wanna IHOP it on saturday brunch?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Dollar Boner said...

are you still in school? where are you? i guess if you get to be in NY you would want to stay there? you need to come back to Atown, at least for like a day?

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home