Wednesday, January 03, 2007

True Or False

true or false? answer as thoroughly as possible.

1) I smoked all the yay.
2) I kind of liked that Paris Hilton song.
3) I got picked to be on next season's America's Next Top Model!
4) I watched vh1's mega marathon of America's Next Top Model all day today!
5) I know a guy who's going to be on Beauty and the Geek (premiering on the CW tomorrow night at 8/7 central).
6) I went to an atlanta bar for the first time tonight.
7) I think you're a pretty big jerk.
8) I would never knowingly do something to make you go blind.
9) I am legally blind.
10) You are legally blind.

answers to come!

America's Next Top Model is okay, but not fantastic. I wish they didn't always have a really pale, blonde-pixie-hair teenager every season. I'd be a miserable model. My mouth is too small to smile, and it curves down when I try to do anything that's not smiling. There's a commercial on whose music sounds like the beginning of "Just like honey," but then it turns out to be a weird cover of "we belong." What's THAT about?

answers:
1) false
2) true
3) false
4) true
5) true
6) true
7) false
8) true
9) false
10) depends, but I'll go with probably false

DREAMGIRLS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!

2 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

i'm legally blind!
and thank you for bar-attending with me!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhhh...you can't SMOKE the yay, but you can snort it and you didn't because i got to it first.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home