Saturday, June 02, 2007

Let's Go To The Beach Tonight

alllll day I've been like "Facebook Facebook email? Facebook."


THERE ARE MILLIONS IN THE OCEAN YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN
a play.

Me: Facebook Facebook email? Facebook.

Facebook: Hey, hey kid.

Me: (gasps)

Facebook: Hey kid - check out all your pictures again. There are only 464. Maybe you should go through all of them again, huh? What say?

Me: Gee, I don't really know if that's a good-

Email: (notification sound)!

Me: Ooh, a email!

Facebook: Wait, come back!

Email: An email.

Me: Come back why? I'll be back in like, one second.

Email: hurry up, I think I'm getting another message soon!

Facebook: No just come back now!!

Me: Facebook can you please chill out? JUST CHILL OUT FACEBOOK

Facebook: aAAAAAAAAAaaaaa!!

Email: Serial, just look at the message. You'll forget you got one soon.

Me: I won't forget. Hey, you just chill out, too, okay email?

Facebook: (still screaming)

Email: (whine whine blah blah)

Me: WHOA EVERYBODY JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Email: It's just a letter from your opera teacher. She wants to mail you your term paper, like you asked.

Me: yeah, like four weeks ago.

Email: Just email her your mailing address and she'll send it. Oh my God this is going to be so much fun.

Me: Okay whatever.

Facebook: (quietly) uhhhh, Becky?

Me: Let's see, "dear professor henson"? No, what about like, "hi, here's my" no wait that's dumb. How did she start her letter?

Facebook: (slightly louder) ummmmmmmmmmmm Becky? Becky?

Me: What, facebook?

Facebook: (screaming) SERIOUSLY PLEASE COME BACK I THINK SOMEONE JUST WROTE ON YOUR WALL PLEASE JUST COME LOOK

Email: I'm afraid that's quite impossible. I would've known. I would've alerted her.

Me: I don't know, sometimes those emails take a few minutes

Email: (notification sound)! Oh, boo-yah!

Facebook: See? I told you.

(Becky picks up computer and practices heaving it towards window)

Email: Hey, what are you doing? What are you doing?

(Becky throws it through glass)

Facebook: Don't you want to see who wrote on your (falling volume) waaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll-

Becky: Looks like that's that. (Becky notices cell phone on desk)

Cell Phone: I just love you, that's all.

fin!



This room where I live? It's a GOLDMINE. a burgundy satin goldmine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your techno-play, Becky. I laughed out loud at work...on my deserted floor. It was sort of creepy.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home