Monday, May 14, 2007

I Move In Her Own Way

ladies, you guessed it! Becky's back in her old stomping grounds for one week only a-thank you a-thank you tip your waitresses ie ME.

first thing I did in atlanta: almost got into four separate car crashes with bad, bad drivers

second thing: got some chik-fil-a and lemonade

third thing: got asked to be in a music video that this girl from my work is making WHOAAAAAAAA WHOOAAAAAAA YESSSSS YES I WILL DO THAT!!! AAAAAA!

fourth thing: "a stolen purse, a shopping spree, and a cross-dresser: all this and more after the commercial break" Thanks monica kaufman. I missed your bittersweet delivery so very, very much.

fifth thing: THIS!

sixth thing: go upstairs, taking very large, heavy suitcase with me

seventh thing: go for a drive with old Gabe Kotter

eighth thing: You can be one of Kotter's uncles!! Unless you'd rather be Freddy Boom Boom, which would be comparable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home