Sunday, April 29, 2007

In The Thicke Of The Night

I'm just saying,
we're right in the middle of Varsity Show and it's going insanely well. Last night and tonight the audience was applauding when the show curtain opened, and they were laughing at everything I wanted them to laugh at, and they were forgiving of all the tiny things I wish I hadn't done. They were good-looking. They didn't yell things out. They were perfect.

I'm glad to hear that my french accent isn't keeping me from being understood.

I'm glad for when I don't accidentally kick my shoe off during Havana Central, when we do a number of kicks and lifts.

I'm pretty happy with myself for giving my neck-scarf snaps in the back so I don't have to re-tie it every time.

I'm surprised I didn't scream in horror when I stepped on something sharp during Cosmic Ballet, when I was wearing nothing but a glow-in-the-dark unitard painted like Mercury, the now-smallest planet.

I LOVE HOW WELL THIS SHOW IS GOING. I WANT TO GET A RECORDING OF IT NOW AND WATCH IT. Whatever kind of person that makes me, I'm fine with it. OMG OMG HERE'S THE TRAILER I MADE WITH MIKEY!





in the thicke of the night
(starring Alan Thicke)

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

congrats biatachface I would love to see the video when it's available!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

I'm glad your show is going well! I too would like to see it whenever your skank ass can make it available

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home