Friday, December 03, 2004

Elmer Makes Tape Now?

Hey Quarter-man, how's about you and me?

Things I Have Done Today:
1) tried to revise 11-page paper on globalization
2) did a bad job
3) had some hot chocolate
4) wore layers that did not look good
5) wore a vest with stripes
6) showered this morning
7) discussed with friends the idea of dating someone without thinking of marrying them...i.e. If you knew you wouldn't marry a person, would you still date him/her?

I was firmly on the side that said, "yes, I would date a person that I couldn't imagine marrying." Vishal and Don disagreed with me, Tess saw where I was coming from, and Taylor appreciated both sides of the argument. I had much support for my side, including a hypothetical anecdote wherein I dated an Orthodox Jew. How can we sleep while our beds are burning?

Things I Might Do Tonight:
1) go see Bad Education
2) go see the school's production of Arturo UI
3) scratch my left elbow some more
4) ahhhhhh
5) just go to sleep

Things I've Done This Week:
1) saw A Very Long Engagement
2) finally watched my dvd ($2 from Wal-Mart) of The Boy In The Plastic Bubble
3) has anyone else seen The Boy In The Plastic Bubble? The ending made me very nervous and I felt that maybe I should cry, never mind the fact that it's a made-for-tv movie. It's got John Travolta AND Glynnis O'Connor, which spells Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y to me.
4) had apocalyptic dream
5) attended Food Expo in John Jay Dining Hall
6) went to Philo
7) drank some blood-orange Snapple

fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home