Friday, October 14, 2005

All Just A Little Case Of History Repeating

Here's what happened to Katherine:

This morning I was walking out to my car on the deck and my feet slipped out from under me and I fell flat on my ass. It hurt alot, and I was really mad about it. What made things worse was my mother screaming hysterically because somehow she thought I had hit my head. My mother screaming "are you ok?" "are you ok" Me screaming "I fell on my ass, I just fell on my ass I'm fine" I'm glad the neighbors were already at work. And my butt still hurts. (all rights reserved)

Here's what happened to me:

Last night I was fairly inebriated when Alison and I decided to go to the basement food-place guy (JJ's Place). I took a few normal-people steps on the staircase, and then slipped on some rainwater and fell all the rest of the way, hitting my butt on each step. When I got to the bottom, I looked up at Alison and was like, "ARE YOU OKAY?!!!" And then I forgot that I fell. And then my butt hurt a lot today.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

you know im glad you didn't tell me about the magnolia blunder, it does make me feel bad. did the other cd work? if not please tell me and I'll find a way to make it work because it's a good cd. real good. lately i like it when people say real. thanks for reserving my rights.
I hope your ass quit hurting

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home