Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Plantar Fasciitis

That's what it is. The foot thing. I don't wear arch support, and it finally got to my foot.

And writing a post right now is seriously a bad way to be using my time,
BUT REALLY,
what kind of judge am I for how to use my time? I wrote a 5-page Art Hum paper in two hours last night. I can do pretty much anything in any amount of time. I simply call upon the magical aid of my friend Roy Feldman.

and also
Yesterday in my film class we watched My Darling Clementine, which is a Wyatt Earp movie with Henry Fonda. At first I was all "oh man I never knew exactly what Henry Fonda looked like, so I'm going to be confused the whole time" but THEN I saw him and I recognized him immediately.

Would you like to know how I recognized him immediately?

It's because he looks so much like Jane Fonda that I almost died. It was beautiful - they have the exact same eyes and cheeks and eyebrows. I couldn't take it. I love the fact that children look like their parents. It's beautiful.

jumbles!

So I have to buy shoes with arch support,
get an x-ray,
read nine chapters for my psych test on thursday,
study for the psych test on thursday,
wash my hair,
put up more posters for the fruit paunch show on thursday,
do a fruit paunch show on thursday,
go to dinner at Grandma Bobbie's tonight,
revise Art Hum paper,
listen to "turn a square,"
and get amped for starting to use the word "amped"
or maybe not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

Plantar fascitis, that's no good. Does your foot feel like it's tearing apart? That's what I hear it's like. You can tell people you got it from running too much.
And what is fruit paunch???
:-P

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY ROY!
Long time listener, first time caller.
I had a plantar once. Ask to see the scar when you build up the COURAGE.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home