Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Whoever Said Anything About Boyfriends, Boyfriend?

Yesterday:
9am contemp civ
11am LIBRARY STUDY TIME
12pm Holiday Soup from Ferris Booth
1-4pm Psych and art hum
4pm LIBRARY STUDY TIME
5pm film section
6pm LIBRARY STUDY TIME
8pm My favorite teen-pregnancy show
9pm LIBRARY STUDY TIME
1am leave library
3am do Italian homework on Low Plaza with Hoogendyk
4:30am Write callback scene for Varsity Show
5:30am sleep

Today:
6am wake up
6:02am read the entire bible
6:45am watch Moontruck twice
7am look at callback scene
11:30am actually wake up
1:07pm make myself a shirley temple because I got a ginger ale out of the machine and I realized I still have grenadine.

midterms tomorrow:
CC and Art Hum

midterms I've studied for so far:
CC, sort of

This shirley temple:
not great

Shower:
imminent

nap:
love to
...but cannot

And when I read my posts from a few months ago, I can't believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home