Tuesday, November 28, 2006

He May Be A Rancher, But He Can't Honestly Say He's Ever Felt Jolly

OH LORDY I've accomplished so much today. It's because instead of writing my usual "Honey, Do!" list, I wrote a "Seriously, Do!" list.

Crossed out items include and are limited to:
1) edit Modern Temper paper, turn in
2) edit East Asian Civ paper, turn in
3) call guitar hero guy
4) activate new credit card
5) pay bills (by friday)
6) update netflix account

Yet to be crossed out items:
a) give carly that check for $60 for that v-guitar controller
b) send belated birthday card to my old english teacher's three-year-old daughter
c) get Winston to sign that one e-form

I should probably go get a physical pretty soon. And return these shitty earphones to radioshack. And clean up my room. I've been rereading old emails to clean out my inbox, and I found one from c. mason wells when he was in telluride, one from pat young asking me to assistant stage manage the varsity show freshman year, and one with this picture in it:

(that was my Calculus II professor!)

BARF BARF BARF,
aunt spotty dotty
(the dog)

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

your list completion skills are amazing!

and your calculus professor looks like that guy who's always on law and order as a crazy paraplegic scientist.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0671721/

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home