Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hollinger And Capper For Ibuprofen Unite!

3:51 am and I'm posting for class about Daniel Bell saying that we've just experienced the end of ideology? (see "The End of Ideology in the West," 1960)
3:52 am and georgia, ira, and james are doing (let me check) "almost true"?
3:53 am and the rumors are true?!
3:53 am but I want to change it to "I found a reason"?
3:54 am and you don't believe me when I say I'm writing these actually when the minutes change
3:55 am but I am.
3:55 am so that's why some of these have the same time at the beginning of them (see "3:53")
3:56 am thanks music hum, for teaching me about jazz and Miles Davis and Thelonius Monk and Bird and all of them, since they're insane

Why would I drink a red bull when:
a) I'm still pretty sure they haven't been approved by the fda
b) I didn't really have that much work to stay up for
c) I don't even like it
d) my heart's been hurting lately (not figuratively)
e) my heart's been hurting lately (figuratively)
f) it's just that I get so lonely and I honestly don't understand how everyone can have a girlfriend/wife/homosexual nature when it really doesn't seem like this is something that should be happening to me
g) especially when I just want to sleep a lot more
h) though I did sleep for ten and a half hours last night
i) from 11:30pm to 10am. Isn't that c r a z y ? It felt like sleeping just a normal amount.
j) IT WAS A PLEASURE THEN
k) COULD YOU JUST BE HERE AGAIN
l) I remember when I thought velvet underground was a new group that sounded old on purpose. It would be cooler that way, I think, because it proves that music can still be amazing. But now, I just expect that it would be great. It's from 1964, so of course it's great, a-duhhhh.
m) sorry, nico
n) I dyed my hair darker brown and when I got back to new york, I found out my suitemate dyed her hair the same color.
o) sounds crazy, no? But here in our little suite of PABAR, you might say that every one of us is a fiddler on the roof.
p) please come to our holiday party on Friday night.

There will be mistletoe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

this is crazy. and genius! I have the urge to switch my blog to white letters on black because it just fits with the late night redbull weirdness, i feel. I also used to think Velvet Underground was new and just sounded old. I'm writing a paper. this guy across from me has one of the worst shirts I've seen in a while, green old school polo with all over nautical motif. he looks incredibly surly. furman is awful.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

I'm not coming to your party unless there is some eggnog with massive amounts of alcohol in it. I mean you know how the way to a man's heart is through his stomach? Well, the way to mine is through lots of liquor. You should know that.

ps- Red Bull kills. It's science.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home