Friday, January 05, 2007

They Brought A Bison To Visit Conan!!

There's a bison onstage! WHAT'S GOING ON? At first I was like, "whoa a buffalo! How'd they get those to come back to life? Oh yeah, it's conan, duh."
Now he's just really worried about all the animals. It's like when Tracy Jordan was a stabbing robot, only not-pretend.

Items Purchased At The North Georgia Outlet Malls Today With One Miss Bitch-Face Turnbladt:
-one really great green washcloth from Pottery Barn
-one pair of adidums that are white and blue and are kind of like Team Zissou shoes
-one copy of Annie Proulx's classic short story, "Brokeback Mountain"
-one blouse
-one plaid jumper with a black turtleneck stitched into it


Items Purchased At Target On My Way Home:
-two headbands that look like pine and mahogany
-four miniDV cassettes (purpose of stop)
-red lip gloss
-one mascara with those pink plastic bristles that are supposed to work better than the regular kind of bristles
-a wedding workout dvd (brides are always pretty in shape, right? right?)
-a brand new purse!


Items That Are So, So Small:
-I love you!


I keep hearing noises outside the house. It's too late at night for this kind of bullshit to be going on. Also, I keep seeing things fly by out of the corner of my eye, but that's something that's been happening for a few days, not just right now, when it's too late at night for bullshit like this. And I think stationary objects are actually deer or small animals. Maybe I going a little crazy? No. Maybe, though.

I just spent two hours collecting video footage, outputting it into my camcorder, and inputting that into a regular tape.

The nervous guy from "Psych" is one of People's sexiest men alive?
DISAGREE.

Sorry, nervous guy from "Psych." Diff'rent strokes, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home