Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tu Ne M'aimes Donc Plus?

Here's what's going to happen:

a) I spit out this gum I didn't want to be eating in the first place
b) you ask why I'm eating gum I didn't want
c) I say "don't you mean 'chewing?'"
d) you say "what did I say?"
e) I say "you said 'eating.' Gum gets chewed."
f) you say "I thought you spat that out"
g) I punch you in the nose for being a wise guy
h) You listen up
i) because I have had so much (SO MUCH) to do lately and slowly but surely, I'm getting it all done
j) such as:
1) call people I'm babysitting for tomorrow to get them to come home earlier so I can go to a meeting with my potential filmwriting teacher for next year
2) email my opera professor to make sure this term paper is seriously due tomorrow
3) sneeze a lot
k) I'm sneezing so much lately
l) why? why?
m) it's probably the CAT SCRATCH FEVER

CAT SCRATCH FEVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home