Friday, April 20, 2007

Look What I Found!

INT: LIVING ROOM: DAY

A videotape, "ANGELS WITH FILTHY SOULS" is placed into the VCR. Kevin
watches the tape.

INTERCUT VIDEOTAPE SEQUENCE

Knock on door.
"Who is it?"
"It's me, snakes. I got the stuff."
"Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out of here."
"All right, Johnny. But where's my money?"
"What money?"
"A.C. said you had some dough for me."
"Is that a fact? How much do I owe you?"
"A.C. said 10%."
"Too bad A.C. ain't in charge no more. He'll call you when he gets out."

Kevin calls out to no one. "Guys, I'm eating junk food and watching
rubbish. You better come out and stop me."

"Hey, I tell you what I'm going to do, snakes. I'm gonna give you to the
count of ten to git your ugly no good yellow keister off my property before
I pump you full of lead."
"All right, Johnny. I'm sorry. I'm going."
"One ... two ... ten!"

Johnny guns down snakes, laughing and gloating as he watches him die. "Keep
the change you filthy animal!"
Kevin becomes frightened and yells out for his mother. "Mom!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home