Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mrs. Taylor Sure Seems To Use A Lot Of Ice While He's Away

Here's a little something to make me vomit:
Who was the first guest ever to appear on Late Night with Conan O'Brien? None other than illustrious fat fuck John Goodman.

WHY NO NO NO WHY WHY NO NO JOHN GOODMAN I'LL HATE YOU UNTIL THE DAY ONE OF US DIES

Moreover, there were practically no interns in the office today, which made the whole place seem emptier and more disgusting when I repeatedly caught a glimpse of this other girl's way-too-low-neckline dress. I guess she thought NBC stood for No Boobies Covered. CHA CHING! RING IT UP!

I had a lot of coffee, which upset my stomach all day. I was wearing headphones to hear the back-tapes of shows (part of my job is to watch the last time Whatever Celebrity got interviewed and summarize it), and at one point when the sound was off, I heard my stomach do one of those "oooooooooaughhhhhhhh I sound like internal farts inside your pigpen intestines which are probably covered in flies" things. And I realized I must have been making that sound all day, whenever my headphones were on. so, cool. "OOOOOOOaaauuuugghghhhhhhh I feel like I've got grape popsicle sticky all over me We intestines are such slobs"

I got a radio show! It shall celebrate the nostalgia of our youth, namely The Parent Trap starring Hayley Mills and Hayley Mills. Laura K is cohosting with me. Tuesdays from 10-midnight, drop everything and tune in! I'll better explain how to listen to the show later.

oh god she's moving around

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess John Goodman is ok with me because I think he was in the Big Lebowski. I get him mixed up with that other fat fuck though. I also hate stomach growl fart sounds, so awkward. And 3. I have NO pics of my new hair cut! noooo! Sad but true, so don't feel like an ass, I feel like an ass for not having any. I'll have to actually do something involving pictures I guess so people can look at it.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home