Saturday, December 04, 2004

Raspberry Ice

Here it is backwards:

My hair is getting too long.

The chats with the friends, when I do not work. There's a football involved.

Lunch at Max SoHa with Grandma Bobbie. We ate the same kind of sandwich - a caprese sandwich. Caprese is my favorite kind of salad. She filled the meter with quarters.

Noonish call, when my scratchy voice betrays me. I sleep until noon, Grandma!

Sleep

First five minutes of Singles, mostly just the part with Kyra Sedgwick dating a fake-Spaniard.

Wait forever for the 1,9 at Columbus Circle. We see Elle and Ngozi on the train. IT IS KISMET. It is 4:12 AM.

Fries covered in truffled brie fondue. Diner 24 so so posh, don't you think it posh? No? Are you hearing the Postal Service we're playing over your heads? Mais oui!

Walking, cold, Chelsea, ears falling off, where are my ears?

La Mala Educacion. La second film starring Gael Garcia Bernal I've seen in a month. I wish I remembered more spanish.

Buying tickets, I remember that I owe Mark $10 from the other night. I don't have the $10 in my wallet, subtracting the cost of present ticket. Oops. I will make a note.

In dorm, deciding between Bad Education and Arturo UI. Mark says we need to go NOW, since the movie is in Chelsea.

I post some boring crap about Elmer's Tape.

anti-fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home