Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I Got Some Ice Cream...You On The Welfare...You Can't Afford It

(title is to be sung a la 8-year-old asshole) (as impersonated by Eddie Murphy) (in his younger days)


Cold, cold heart
Hard-done by you
Some things look better, baby
Just passing through

It's no sacrifice.
It's no sacrifice!
It's no sacrifiiiiiice at all

No originality here, folks!

But Guess What IS Here!
Me! And my Coke Is It! shirt!

I hope Katherine doesn't contract Lock Jaw.
What's with UGA giving her all these ailments?
1) Severely swollen feet from ant bites
2) Cold sores
3) Mysterious cuts
4) Lock Jaw
5) I'm guessing Gangrene is next?
6) Where do I keep getting these bruises on my arm?!

Hey, remember that whole "Band of Gold" fixation? That was a weird one.

Don't you know that I wait in the darkness of a lonely room?
Love me, like you tried before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home