Friday, February 11, 2005

She's Sleeping With Prince Valium Tonight

Events:

dining hall breakfast

psych study...earned a kit-kat and chose to invest the $10 I had the chance to take.

made big plans for yielding around $18 in about 4 weeks

between 3 and 5 = mystery hours

dining hall dinner with vishal

ate an apple tart...with peaches in it?!

shower

tv with the floor

housing research with vishal

put makeup on to go get mail from Lerner

received letter from mom; it is composed only of phone bill and credit card bill

back in room, 10:25, nothing to do.

this is the fastest and most depressing weekend ever.
at least I'll get to see my little cousins in a few days:
Michael, who looked and talked like michael from Finding Neverland way before that kid ever did,
&
Jack, with his insanely white-blonde hair, who kicked through a board in Soo Bahk Do two weeks ago.

I just looked in my mirror and for a split second I looked like Lydia from Beetle Juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home