Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Is There A Town In North Ontario?

To do (or, ta-da!):
a) write composition for Italian (no sweat)
b) do multitude of busywork things for Italian (some sweat)
c) busywork for Music Theory (complicated sweat)
d) Varsity Show rehearsal (dancer sweat)
e) absolutely. nothing. else.

What a free and easy afternoon I have ahead of me!

PS Wrote a paper last night and almost did another all-nighter, but then I realized I could still get four and a half hours of sleep before class - why waste that? Additionally, I set my alarm early so I could do the snooze button like ten times and I ended up having this wacky, cloudy dream where I played several different kinds of music as I woke up.

It was Awesome.
(helpless helpless hellllllpless)

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

did you make up this caitlin white person? because I have no recollection of anyone by that name. I would laugh if you made her up a little harder than I would laugh if she actually existed.

I just wrote this response paper to the Feminist artist I saw yesterday, Helen Klebesadel, but I guess I should rewrite it later because I referred to her art as bullshit several times. Oh well it was.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home