Sunday, July 31, 2005

Two Of Us Riding Nowhere

Cherokee playlist suggestions duly and lovingly noted - and may I also add that I found this Bruce Springsteen song where he keeps saying "I am a native american" over and over.

This playlist is headed for playlist GOLD!

And what a coincidence; I write these entries in my underwear.

AND Georgia's Cherokee county school district is starting school tomorrow! BURN


Here is what I did today:

1) Composed a list of things I like very much
(a sampling: rainwalks, when they stomp the glass at the end of Jewish weddings, snow, the muppets, that story in the bible where this paralyzed guy has his friends remove a part of the roof of a temple and lower him through the hole so he can get to Jesus, and sleeping in)

2) Huge fight with my moms

3) Drove around, stopped, and took a rainwalk in the middle of some neighborhood (sans umbrella OF COURSE)

4) Got some pictures developed

5) Visited the Coldstone where I used to work

6) Tested their new wasabi, licorice, and fruity cereal ice creams

7) Vomited immediately

8) Dyed my hair black

9) Ate some pizza

10) Patched things up with mom by watching I Am Sam with her

11) My face feels like it's burning

12) I will never regret a rainwalk

13) Talked to my brother Matt on the phone

85) Tattoo tattoo tattoo!

42) Sent some guy to jail

11) Thought about the lost continent of Atlantis for a little while

20) Admired the new shoes I bought (lovely beige high heels) for a long time

Then I slept for a thousand years and woke up with wrinkles and more gray hairs than before. Did I say years? I meant days. That makes more sense.


Plans for the future:

1) Rent some Pee-Wee's playhouse (I can't stop thinking about it these days)

2) Have at least four children

3) Wear these incredible shoes out somewhere

4) Find something to major in

5) Keep it real

6) Buy a floorlamp for next year

7) Use the word "avatar" more

8) Enjoy this black hair of mine for the fourteen days it promises to last

9) this

10) all those other things I should have done by now

We're on our way home
We're on our way home
We're going home

1 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

I want to dye my hair black too! Well maybe really dark brown, i'm not cool enough for actual black. And maybe you and Amanda and Kat should do it, I dyed my hair myself once and missed alot of places. ack.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home