Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Little Something For Your Moms

It's shocking how different the names "dave" and "david" are.

And PS- my stalker problem at work has dissolved,
or should I say that it has actually evolved into the
celebrated form of
a teenage asian boob-looker.

That's right, everybody - we've got a boob-looker on our hands. The adult braces guy must be reading this blog or something, because he doesn't bother me anymore. But just when I think I can take a breath, let my hair down, put my feet up on the coffee thermoses, THIS happens:
an asshole the magnitude of that asshole 16-year-old freshman who used to sing on the elevator and stare at your picture before he swiped your card at the desk (yeah, that guy) just POPS right into my Barnes and Noble cafe.

Throughout the five minutes it took for him to order, I had to hunch over and frown to make my chest and my beauty disappear, respectively.

And tomorrow night I have big plans to go sit in the parking lot of the Carole King concert with Katherine. And when "Smackwater Jack" comes on, I'm earmuffing it because
Ladies,
I
Hate
That
Song.

Teenaged asian boob-lookers and Carole King parking lots?! What a summer!

2 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

man stella was really great tonight OH WAIT I COULDN'T WATCH IT BECAUSE I WASN'T WITH MY FRIEND BECKY ABRAMS. i guess i'll NEVER GET TO SEE IT AGAIN. also, let's hang out.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have tried, time and again, to comment on your blog. it never worked until now. too bad i have nothing to say... except, obviously, that i think you're brilliant, and becklectic is my life source (oxygen has become secondary). also, i met carole king and she gave me a hug! i was shocked and amazed so she probably thought i was some non-hugging wasp freaked out by unsolicited hugs instead of a huggy huggerson mcjewy jew. oh well...

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home