Sunday, July 17, 2005

Getting Cat-Called By The Roofers Across The Street = Something New

Pauly, you old so-and-so!

Becky, are you watching Paul Montgomery Shore's new show, "Minding the Store" right now?

No, no I'm not.
PS - I am OF COURSE lying.

I'm watching the second episode now...Pauly, why are you touching these women at this...this restaurant? As if touching Tia Carrere didn't taint your hands enough. When will I get the chance to have them reject my lilywhite skin? When Will I Get That Chance?

And speaking of Tia, here's what my mom used to say whenever we watched "Sister, Sister":

TIA TAMARA!

As in,
"see ya tamarra"
As in,
"look at how retarded their names are, and look at how much more retarded I can make them just by saying them together"

...harsh, mom. But HILARIOUS.

And now this part of the show with Pauly's dad singing makes me think of

GILDA LIVE!

when she sings that song that's like "kiss me with your mouth closed," which always made me feel bashful.

Things I Am (Oftentimes):
1) bashful
2) unable to take naps

YET HERE'S WHAT I JUST DID:
nap attack!

I was cleaning my room, watching Growing Up Brady, when suddenly I had to throw myself onto my bed and instantly fall sleep. It literally WAS a nap attack. It literally WAS the Great Irish Potato Famine.

So while I was sleeping, I had this dream where I was in some lunch line or something (specifically not at school) and I looked up and away right as this cafeteria man looked at me. So then he stopped what he was doing and was like "Hey, everybody! This girl here just gave me the look-away! She thought she could look at me without me knowing, but I saw, and she totally likes me! This girl right here!" and he kept pointing at me. And everyone looked at me.

So I was naturally pretty pissed off.

But then I started to like the cafeteria guy, who looked sort of like the imaginary roommate from A Beautiful Mind. And then my mother came home from grocery shopping (in real life) and yelled my name and woke me up. But then I fell asleep again.

I slept from:
6 pm

to:
10 pm.

And I'm feeling some more sleeping coming on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home