Friday, July 22, 2005

Teen Asian Boob-Looker: Sightings The Second And Third

Today and yesterday, basically. The boob-looker was there again, just a-looking at everybody's boobs. My only defense was the old standby, which is when I
a) shield my chest with crossed robot-style arms
b) yell out "boob-lookahhhhhhh!" in an accusingly rough neil-diamond-in-concert voice.

March of the Penguins?
Yeah, maybe.
Probably not.

I can't wait for the Atlanta Aquarium to open! Say goodbye, Chattanooga - you're through. We're through with you, and your money's on the dresser, so GET OUT!
The Atlanta Aquarium will have whales the size of school buses! And sharks and fish and everything you could imagine. Everything.

And will the virgo ever get her day in the sun? Will her nit-picky ways ever relax into casual acceptance? Will her troublesome stomach ever learn the ways of the carefree capricorn stomach? I doubt it. At least not until september.

What kind of doctor would mistake Nanny Fine for a nurse? And why is this show the best thing I've ever seen on television? I love "the Nanny" now more than ever.
Now more than Ever.

Off to eat some food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home