Sunday, October 23, 2005

Laugh All You Want - Just Please Don't BOO!

What a weekend.

No work done.

Only half of my midterms are over.

What song is on? The theme from MASH, "Suicide is Painless."

...okay



WHY CAN I FEEL MY STOMACH EXPLODE FROM THE INSIDE?

I WON A FREE 1 LITER COKE PRODUCT!

ALISON AND I WENT TO LE MONDE FOR DINNER, AND THE WAITER AND I SHALL BE MARRIED ONE DAY!

Yes, married. But I mean, not right away. Well, maybe right away. Really, it depends on what he wants. All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him
Yeah, just do it
And after you do, you will be his.

Dusty, just for that, you're the theme of our wedding!

if you're thinkin of how great true love is, JUST ASK ME AND THE WAITER. WE'LL BE MORE THAN GENEROUS WITH OUR EXPLANATION. WE'RE A VERY TALKATIVE COUPLE OF NEWLYWEDS!

(Half a bottle of wine? Don't mind if I DON'T...I mean do)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home