Thursday, February 16, 2006

Taking Cues From The Lady Who Touches Bread

uh-oh it looks like you need to click this right NOW!

johari, you son of a piece of chocolate layer cake! Mmmm that sounds good. Oh no, why do they only seem to sell bikinis in size double zero?! sweat sweat sweat leaping from head Ack! How do I have a husband right now? My mother's driving me bonkers!! sweat sweat

CATHY! Stop writing on my blog!
Sheesh, I go away for two minutes and this looney-toon just starts type-type-typing on my thing.

What am I supposed to have read for CC tomorrow at 9?
Let's take a look:
Mill, On Liberty Chapters I-IV

Let's take a look...in the book:
Me, Opening book 176 pages
...
Me, Sparknotes.com summary approx. 1 printed page
...
Me, becklectic compose box still not reading just that small amount of fake summary

What's that, Elvis shot glass on my desk next to my computer? You want me to look at you for a while? I won't lie - that sounds like a brilliant idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home