Sunday, January 29, 2006

Qualify Seven Items With Me

Doing work on sunday when it's raining is very good.
Reading "When you are old" to Walt is very good, but also very sad.
Listening to the spin doctors in the year 2006 is almost meta.
Calling it "almost meta" is meta.
Reading Middlesex since Thanksgiving without having time to finish it is frustrating.
Living in new york is generally good.
Drinking vitamin water is healthy, probably.

Walt: I will go NUTS if you refuse to read to me right now.
Me: fine, fine, go nuts then.
Walt: ...
goes nuts
Me: Wow, I'm honestly sorry. Here, I'll read you the lyrics from "Jimmy Olsen's Blues."

I was wrong and he was right. I deserved this black eye. I walked into a door?
Why am I pretending to be a battered wife?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

You're not pretending to be a battered wife...you're just preparing for Halloween...a little early

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home