Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Nothing Ever Goes My Way

Things wrong with today/ my life in general:
a) I had to miss my two favorite classes today (cc and italian) due to forces of nature that refused to be ignored (read: cranky uterus)
b) nobody likes me
c) everybody hates me
d) I'm allergic to worms
e) I think I take too much advil
f) I fell short as a tutor because I couldn't really explain the "si impersonale"
f) I don't want to study for my italian quiz tomorrow
f) I don't want to do film tomorrow because it takes up four hours and fifteen minutes of my wednesday afternoon
g) I'm lazy
h) I got fatter
i) I ruin all my clothing with stains
j) I never get enough sleep
k) I sometimes get too much sleep
l) the only class I ever want to go to right now is kickboxing
m) reading for film : necessary :: jumping headfirst into a pile of manure : enjoyable
n) nobody does what I want them to do
o) I constantly imagine myself throwing a really heavy ax into walls or people
p) I don't know if you spell it "ax" or "axe"
q) I'm behind in cc
r) my netflix is waaay late
s) I can never watch the television I want to watch
t) this radio show is stupid, oh no wait, I just realized this is Fiery Furnaces so I guess it isn't stupid
s) I don't know about this.
u) I don't know about ANY of this.

Things right about today/ my life in general:
a) there were three bunnies on the lawn outside the math building today

BUNNIES!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

Things right about your life:

I love you, I honestly love you

You make wonderful, delightful analogies

You can spell and I can't

Yours truly,
Management

12:56 AM  
Blogger kat said...

Bunnies are pretty damn cute.

i think its funny when things are damn cute. I guess stains on your shirt are damn cute. in that cristy way. i hope she doesn't read this. awkward.

cheer up becky its not so bad

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have bunnies?? I thought we were safe: I've only ever seen mice and rats around here. Anyway, hi, and cheer up.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You should always keep this blog. If only because it's one of the few blogs enjoyable to read.

Currently trying to think of ways to breathe life into mine. Will keep you posted.

STOP WHISTLING!!

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't cheer up! depression is HOT. i'm HOTTER--let's go on a date.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupid blogspot wouldn't let me type my name in...the above is from ME: hgeebeegee.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home