Monday, August 07, 2006

I Was Around, I Was Around

Things were generally a lot better when Pete & Pete was on. What's making me think this is the Polaris cd I'm listening to on someone else's itunes. If you get a chance, listen to "she is staggering" or "summerbaby" and try NOT to wish with everything you have that you could just be at home on saturday afternoon again, waiting for pete & pete to come on. Probably watching My Brother & Me or some bologna to pass the time. In autumn.

Autumn saturday afternoon waiting for Pete & Pete to come on, probably wearing a flannel shirt because it's 1994. Then after Pete & Pete, probably you'd go outside and rake leaves or play in leaves.

listening to this is killing me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

When I was like 8 I drew a fake Petunia tat on my forearm so I could be like the younger Pete....Donna was upset

I'm not sure if that was a dream or it actually happened

either way I love Pete & Pete as well

3:21 PM  
Blogger kat said...

man this almost made me cry.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home