Friday, July 14, 2006

Stephen Colbert Teaches Sunday School

and to demonstrate, he just started singing the song he sings at the end of the Strangers With Candy cult episode (the two-parter). The one where he's like "the nation rejoices!" something something "lift up your voices!!" in the empty classroom.
You know which one. Right? Not the "I'm gonna sit at the welcome table" one. The other one.

After Colbert finishes on Conan, Rainn Wilson will be on. And I'll be FREAKING OUT.

Then tomorrow morning, I'll get the good doctor marra to tell me when and how he plans on taking out my wisdom teeth.

ps colbert in ninth grade equals not attractive
pps I just finished Congo and am now reading Brazil. I didn't mean to do that. They're really different books, too, so it's not like I'm doing anything wrong. It's just that they would look silly in a list together.
ppps Here are the books I've read this summer:
Portnoy's Complaint
Travels with my Aunt
Plaza Suite
Congo
Brazil
(pending)
pppps right?

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

i know all about it. and i do believe you about suri cruise. i heard from a magazine that she is "really weird looking." i hope your wisdom teeth are ok. it really wasn't so bad. ill talk to you latah

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home