Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Italian Soccer Team Is Getting So Drunk And So Laid Tonight

and what was with that headbutt?

My friends and I were trying to figure out what Materazzi said to Zidane to deserve a HEADBUTT to his STERNUM during the LAST GAME OF ZIDANE'S CAREER, but we couldn't think of anything. Do they even speak the same language? Why couldn't they be like those other guys that helped each other up after some of the plays? That was nice to watch. Ditto for all the ass-grabbing.

for the fourth of July, I:
-rode the subway out to Coney Island, where Hannah and I ate hot dogs but did not see the competition
-sat in Battery Park in the rain for a free Belle and Sebastian concert
-had dinner with grandma and ali and matthew
-watched the fireworks across the East River from her roof

for the fifth of July, I:
-almost played guitar hero but then couldn't

for the fifteenth of July, I:
-am headed for the altar. Not mine. Briana's. OH WOW.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

italian soccer team? i wish I was there, to do those things, with them, uhh. way to watch the world cup. i miss you!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home