Friday, August 04, 2006

Nine Days On The Wagon, It Looks Like

it's been a week and a half and I still don't have anything to say.
Except that I saw two ucb shows this week and they were:
1) Baby wants candy
and
2) the Dave Hill Explosion.

They were both totally cool. Maybe I should myspace dave hill. We got there too early and were first in line - of the ticketed line - and then dave hill walked into the theatre and I gasped and whispered "dave hill!" but he heard me and waved. He interviewed some girl with a book and her dad, the ethicist. And this piano guy that was really good but I forgot his name. His song was called "bye bye girls" and it sounded like meatloaf.

and I've kept track of everything I've worn at my internship all summer. 25 outfits and I've reworn one. I rewore the june 27th one on july 17th. I don't think anyone noticed.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

i always mean to keep track of my outfits but I never do. what an inspiration!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home