Monday, October 30, 2006

The Elephant Parade Always Catches Me Off-Guard

it's not even like I've been so busy that I haven't had time. It's that I've had very little to say.

Let's do a monster list, then:

MY AUTUMN
1) items on my dest:
a) netflix (network)
b) ipod without cover (cover is in purse) - it's that mouse cover that katherine gave me a while ago
c) Grey's Anatomy season two disc one
d) flask (empty)
e) centrum (from a to zinc)
f) vick's vaporub
g) glass with some water in it
h) useless printer
i) disposable camera from my cousin's wedding
j) big blue sharpie that's actually Corporate Express brand
k) scripts from Xmas: a Secular Spectacular!

2) on my honey do! list:
a) sell printer on craigslist
b) tomorrow meeting with Writing Program advisor
c) buy plane ticket for Christmas
d) clean boxes out of room
e) develop film

3) in my stomach:
a) nothing?
b) water (from glass on desk)

4) on my body:
a) gray jeans
p) gross athletic shoes that make a mockery of my feet and athletes everywhere
h) pink plaid shirt
p) white sweater from mom's hope chest (received today in my SWEATER BOX!!)
e) underwear that has a thing printed on the back that looks kind of like that bahamas print ad, only with more leaves

5) items that came in my sweater box:
a) six sweaters
b) two coats
c) two gloves
d) one mitten (shit)
e) two scarves
f) two hats
g) one of those around-the-head earmuff guys
h) snow boots
i) the david sedaris books my mom got me for my birthday
j) some shirts and a card for my cousin Ali (her birthday was earlier)
k) love
l) a trash bag
m) my red flannel pajamas!!!

6) yesterday I bought:
a) two wooden rolling blinds
b) three pairs of underwear
c) a red wallet
d) a small Christmas tree cardboard thing that grows real tree stuff in 6 hours!!
e) an eggling
f) an ice cube tray that freezes ice into the shape of shot glasses! (lookout, present-receivers)



END OF LIST.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

I was just thinking about those pajamas. But not in a creepy way. My robe is still too big.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home