Monday, October 09, 2006

You Can Make Me Dance, Sing, Or Anything

Tonight at Ali's birthday, grandma gave me a bag of hotel soap and shampoo. So now PABAR has a bathroom hospitality basket, which is something I didn't expect but am very pleased with.

I have all these disposable cameras to develop and all this laundry to do and all these midterms to study for and all these rashes to either get rid of or hide. I have to return a bunch of things and I'm worried time is running out on the return/exchange period. I really don't like this The Fall song that matador gave me on its sampler. I thought The Fall was supposed to be great, but now I realize they must've been saying "grape," not "great." I always hear one when someone says the other.

Also, I've had In Good Company out on netflix for two weeks. I fall asleep every time I try to watch it. And it makes me feel weird about unwanted, late-in-life pregnancy. I actually typed that "late-n-life" first, and I think I like it better that way.

And it turns out some guitar hero songs aren't so so hard on expert. They just expect a little more out of you, that's all.
Remember turning 21? I liked it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

My grandma used to give me old chocolate and tissues. I liked it.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home