Saturday, September 09, 2006

All I Want Is A Room Somewhere

okay. Okay it's time.

BECKY'S BACK-BREAKING WISHLIST FOR HER FIRST AND ONLY ONE-SCORE AND ONE-YEAR BIRTHDAY:

-Music from the Adventures of Pete & Pete
-"Pee wee's Playhouse" on dvd (any season)
-"Doogie Howser, MD" on dvd (any season)
-a yoga mat (still)
-External hard drive (don't worry about it)
-Tap shoes/lessons
-"I Am Not Afraid and I Will Beat Your Ass" by Yo La Tengo
-Some help bluetoothing some of my mp3s into ringtones for my phone
-Seems Like Old Times
-Scene It: TV edition
-Punch Drunk Love on DVD (my vhs just won't do it anymore)
-The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
-A radio show on wbar
-"Home Movies" season 3 or 4
-Hocus Pocus
-GUITAR HERO
-If "It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia" ever comes out on dvd, I’d like that
-Any "The Office" paraphernalia
-Tickets to the 9/28 Clap Your Hands Say Yeah featuring Architecture in Helsinki concert
OR -Tickets to the 9/29, 9/30, or 10/1 Sufjan concert
OR -Tickets to the 9/24 or 9/25 Flaming Lips concert
-"Everyone Who Pretended to Like Me Is Gone" by the Walkmen
-a Chantal Goya cd (with music from Masculin Feminin on it please) (and if you could get this one to me before the party, that would be great, since I plan on making the soundtrack to my party entirely based on this song)

that's the list, I think. Oh, and add:

-some tubes of acrylic paint, s'il vous plaît
-someone to take a series of portraits of my suite, PABAR (including silhouettes, Christmas-style settings, and a few where we're all prodigies at like, violin and horseback riding)

MILLE GRAZIE

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

You might have to settle for a postcard....that will probably not make it by your bday


ps- what's your address

9:51 AM  
Blogger kat said...

yeah i had your kisses are wasted on me on my ipod from eddie for the last few months, but i didn't know the whole album was out yet. you should download the whole thing if you haven't yet.

11:43 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i need your address too

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home