Monday, September 04, 2006

I Saw LOL And Laughed Out Loud

or inside quietly. Nice work, C Mason!

I'm eating Utz brand Party Mix because guess what, folks. I'm drunk. Off one vodka tonic from the Ding Dong Lounge on Columbus. One. FEELS GOOD.

Furthermore, someone's having a birthday soon. Who could it be who could it be oh yeah. Oh yeah, it's ME. Me, Al Franken! The full birthday wishlist is forthcoming, but for now I'll just say that the new Yo La Tengo album is getting released on September 12th, just one day before my birthday.

And I'm spilling Utz brand party mix all over The Lodge. PS seriously no one has anything to say about The Lodge? Really? I like it rather a lot. I know what Katherine thinks of it because she wrote me an email. But everyone else, really? The Lodge? I like it even more than the War Room, which I decorated upstairs in a portion of our common area. What's a War Room, anyway?

Well, wikipedia.org defines "war room" as "a room wherein strategic decisions are made; often military." Funny, that's what I define it as, too. HOW FUNNY!

Ok see you later bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

I feel a little jealous honestly that you've named your place "The Lodge". I mean I have my lakehouse furniture in my room in New Orleans complete with carvings of bears, fish, and birds...I was looking for the perfect name for the room but it never came to me. Alas! THE LODGE!!! You are too quick Fried Chicken Becky, too quick....

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home