Saturday, January 06, 2007

What A Month!

this January is A-Play-A-Day month. So far their topics are:
Jan 1st) a 1960s new year's eve party with mistaken identities and extra-marital affairs
Jan 2nd) a family whose adult daughter either has an imaginary fiance or whose adult son's wife is cheating on him (pick your own ending!)
Jan 3rd) me vs. firefox
Jan 4th) a mother explains The Rules to her daughter, then gets fiery with anger directed at all the young men in her past
Jan 5th) a three-line play whose two characters are at an impasse
Jan 6th) an America's Next Top Model finale parody that isn't funny at all, but I couldn't help it because I kept watching the mega marathon on vh1 this week and it's not my fault that my muse happens to be the vh1 channel. THAT'S NOT MY FAULT.

I'll keep updating the list as the month goes on.

PS I forgot to predict important days in the year. I'll go with:
February 4th
April 17th
May 25th
June 1st
August 20th
September 13th
November 30th
December 10th

that's eight days out of three hundred sixty-five. So they better be pretty effing notable.

watching down with love with my mother = WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FELLATIO JOKES IN THIS STUPID MOVIE

1 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

CHIN NUTS!!
CHIN NUTS!!
CHIN NUTS!!!!!
fellatio. haha

This is the third time I have tried to comment on this entry. hopefully it really didnt work the other two times meaning you now have 3 comments saying chin nuts. i like your play a day. you should write them. if you haven't already. you know, if you want.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home