Friday, March 30, 2007

Items, Itemized!

1) I got tap shoes today! (finally)
2) I learned how to tap dance today and I think it's the beginning of something beautiful
3) I got turned away from work today!
34) party at pabar tomorrow night!
3) Columbia Club varsity show performance next thursday!
8) I also got character shoes
9) and I also got some patent leather high heels from payless
11) me: (passes by a shoestore that has yellow laces in the window!) OH MAN THIS IS SO GREAT BECAUSE WITH YELLOW SHOELACES, MY ADIDUMS CAN BE TEAM ZISSOU SHOES!
(enters store)
clerk: Can I get you anything?
me: Those shoelaces, please!
clerk: that's $2
me: (opens wallet, sees no cash, hands CLERK credit card)
clerk: no.
me: (pause.) no?
clerk: (shakes head)
me: (leaves store)
clerk: (calling behind me) do you live in the area?
me: no.
fin
58) need shower
1) or nap
33) I turned 21 1/2 a few weeks ago. Has the half-notation stopped being cute? Yep. Never thought I'd live to see THAT day
2) I bought some dresses from forever 21 so I can have something to wear to seder
8) I don't like "town halo" as much as other songs from that album
1) looks like this week has been really pivotal in my life BECAUSE
subset a) I started tap dancing
subset b) I sent in an application for a summer study abroad program in venice
subset c) I found out about housing next year (I'm living with five very straight boys)
subset d) I don't feel guilty about stopping working for my internship whenever the time comes
subset e) I CAN TAP DANCE ISN'T THAT ENOUGH?!

now I just have to set off and find my fortune in the tap dance industry...shouldn't be too hard, now that I've got the shoes

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

seriously I just almost bought some payless patent leather pumps last night. I've been regretting the fact that I didn't buy them ever since. They looked just like barbie!

congrats on completing your dream of tap dancing. and the housing thing.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job tap dancing. Even if you made that up, I would never even think to lie about it. haha no I believe you. but it would be cool to pretend you could tap dance too. I like town halo I guess, but the whole CD reminds me of Pratt's roomate who never showered. Uhh good job living with all boys, I wish I could be as awesome as you. You should become a man-madam. You know, open a man-brothel. ha.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home