Wednesday, April 04, 2007

If It Tastes Good We Eat It

last night was Passover! We took a train out to great neck and ate chopped liver, per usual. I wore my hair the way grandma bobbie asked me to. My cousins are good-looking children. My twice-removed relatives are insanely interesting. I'm exhausted.

things to do:
-email marcus
-choreograph dance by tomorrow
-read this stuff before I go to sleep, write OfCourseWorks post on it
-memorize everything for columbia club show on thursday
-doctor appointment tomorrow morning
-I REALLY LIKE "WEEKEND IN NEW ENGLAND"
-the song
-"on camp" is the most fun assigned reading I've done in a very long time. It's one huge list that talks about what makes something camp. And it keeps apostrophizing Oscar Wilde. Can you even say that?
-come up with topic for opera paper
-shower (for once)
-I always have to shower
-ay ay ay

BIG WEDNESDAY HERE I COME CHOO CHOOOOOO

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

i loved "on camp" i was like seriously am I a gay man? why do I love everything camp?

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home