Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Woke With Quasimodo's Eye

it's true. Yesterday I woke up and my right eyelid was all red and dry. Today I woke up and my right eyelid IS COMPLETELY PUFFED UP and I can't open my eye all the way but I can open the other one. I look like the guy from Hannibal with a button for an eye! On the day before my birthday! On the day of Fruit Paunch callbacks! On the day of my birthday dinner at grandma's house! Oh my God this website said to tap the eye with my finger. Oh my God.

Besides that, things are fine. constant mild dehydration CHECK room still full of papers and clothes CHECK puffy eyelid CHECK ok

at least it rained yesterday. That felt nice. It's odd to look up and feel your own eyelid touch your eyebrow. OH MY GOD I'M UGLY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home