Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Happy Birthday Elvis And Madonna From Two Days Ago Edition

a song for you guys, the musical innovators of multiple generations!


Sorry I forgot your guys' birthday two days 'ere.
You know you guys are cool with all your clothes and period hair.
Right now somehow I'm watching The Avengers on tv,
but you know I wish I had a gun to shoot the set for thee.

CHORUS
Happy birthday two days late
hope you're eating chocolate cake!
(2x)

BRIDGE
Well it seems The Avengers is still totally retarded.
Did you know I still have yet to see The Departed?

[CHORUS]

(MUSICAL INTERLUDE, DANCE BREAK)




And that's the song. YOU'RE WELCOME!!

I'm going to see about buying patterns for Built by Wendy clothes - wish me luck PLEASE. Here's what I'm talking about:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home