Saturday, December 18, 2004

Hoi Polloi

I just opened one of the best ecards I've ever seen. Annie sent it to me - it's got a clay-mation boy who makes snowballs and throws them at a snowman...he hits it like twice and then when he bends over to make more snowballs, the snowman grins, pulls off his own head, and smashes it into the kid's head. hahaha lol what a funny snowman. "Anything for justice...and a little fun in the snow!"

Things I don't see enough of:
1) Clay-mation
2) Mr. Bill in particular
3) snow
4) the gym (hey-ohhh!)
5) This list is starting to make me feel bad because everything I'm thinking of makes me ask myself why I'm not doing something about it.
6) Sparkling apple cider

My hair has gotten way way way too long. It's out of control.

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

agreed
agreed

what does Hoi Polloi mean
and is is mi chiami or mi chiamo Amanda

ps- i don't know the spelling

alaska can come too.

2:41 PM  
Blogger kat said...

"I'm a superball" was sweet. And I love superballs. And I also loved that ecard. And I super love my new blog...
http://readitmofo.blogspot.com/

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home