Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The Soldering Iron Of Justice

Right as I clicked on the "add a post" button, my eyes started screaming, "stop; please don't! pleeeeaaase!! We're so tired! ugh we're closing RIGHT NOW! We can't possibly stay open any longer!"

but I was like, "guess what, eyes. I'm the boss. So go ahead and eat my shorts, ok?"
and they totally had to just take it because it's true - I AM the boss.

So now that everybody's cooperating, here's the deal:
Studying - should consider it
Math homework - somehow seems unfair that it's due after our last class (last week), so I'm going to pass
Peach Tea Crystal Light - mystifies me. I hate tea, but I love this Crystal Light. And I'm sooo thirsty
Amy's Glue - I borrowed it, never used it, and still have it
Young Frankenstein - sits on my desk, saying "hey, Becky. It's me, your old friend Young Frankenstein. Care for a break?"
Me - yeah I think I'll go to bed
Signing Off - good idea.

Here is the way my Italian teacher says goodbye: "CIAO CIAO!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home