Friday, December 17, 2004

A Humble Correction

It has been brought to my attention that Beej is not to be thanked. BJ, you're out - Christopher Cross, you're back in.

Thanks, Chris...Toph. Er. Cross.

ITALIAN EXAM---DONE!
LIT HUM EXAM---DONE!!

Well Becky, what are you doing right now? (Seeing as you only have one stupid final left and it's not until Tuesday and there's a heavy chance you might not study for it at all even though you probably should)

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I'M DOING!! Rocking out to Journey, of course.
!Only the Young Can Say!

IMPROMPTU LIST OF THINGS I LOVE RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT:
1) Journey
2) Herodotus, Thucydides, Homer, Aristophanes, Plato, Aeschylus, Euripides, and Sophocles. And sometimes Aristotle. But not really, since he bores me and says a lot of stuff that's pretty obvious.
3) Don't Stop Believin'!!
4) My stapler!
5) the prospect of being done with Calculus II
6) Everything!!
7) Everyone!!
8) Cold air when you're too hot!
9) Warm comforter when you're freezing!
10) did I say Journey?

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

i leave monday for paris, bah, not paris, florida, oops.
so I will miss you right when you get back, but i'll be back the monday after Christmas.
I can't wait to see you. I shall offer now to buy you lunch.

6:51 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

thanks for the itlaian, greek clear up
did that make sense?
i just hung out with katherine and holly
so glad i got to see katherine before i leave for Floor E duh
something french it is.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home