Wednesday, December 15, 2004

You Won't Be Sorry

Man whoever comes to this Study Break I'm throwing tomorrow WILL NOT BE SORRY. I just picked up the rockingest refreshments OF ALL TIME. And now I have an impetus to do all my studying tonight!!!

Oooh really creepy story:
This afternoon I am studying in the stacks for a few hours...blah blah blah...I read the Sociology Book and read it and read it and read it some more...as I slowly notice this huge weird 47-year-old man sitting three seats away from me. He is staring at me, making no effort to make it seem like he's not. He's outrightly staring at me. Scowling, I glance over at him to let him know I see him and do not appreciate his attention. He stares at me more. He actually turns his chair so it is angled toward me. I get up (with my purse and all personal effects) to go to the bathroom, and he stares at me as I walk away. I figure he might steal my Sociology Book...because it smells like me or something...so I come right back and sit down again. I read two paragraphs and then I decide to just get the fuck out of there.

Creeeeepy, non?

Blech I need a shower.

At the Study Break, we will watch Strangers with Candy and Arrested Development! 4 pm, John Jay 7 Lounge, No Shirt No Shoes No Problem, dilute dilute ok.

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

i did it too.
very creepy.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home