Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm A Superball

Forcing me to go to that Aimee Mann concert this summer was probably one of the best things Katherine has ever done for me.

Well there are other things:
this entry will be entirely dedicated to things Katherine has done for me
- she bought me stay-up socks for Chanukah in 8th grade and made a card to go with them that said "Happy Festival of Lights!"
- she took me to my first concert (Yo La Tengo the night before I turned 18)
- she never got mad all those times I almost got us into car crashes...especially that time we were at Northpoint Mall and I didn't realize my lane would run out on the other side of the intersection so I had to stop in the middle of the busy busy traffic
- she introduced me to the following: Magnetic Fields, Belle and Sebastian, Aimee Mann, Cat Power, Strangers with Candy, David Sedaris, Dave Eggers...wow that's just about everything I like. Except Wet Hot American Summer. I believe I introduced that one to her...ehhh
- she got me a hope chest for my birthday...and a deluxe VHS copy of Strange Brew
- she has embraced my love of Back To The Future and accepted my love of Star Wars
- makes good pound cake
- she visited me in New York Citaaaaayy

And so much more. Wow maybe I should have saved this for her birthday or something. Well I guess it's a few days late for her 18th-and-a-third birthday...that will have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home