Monday, December 20, 2004

There's Ass Between Us

Open up your eyes, Becky!
Calculus II wants you to die. Will you let him win? How will you face him in the exam room tomorrow morning? OPTIONS:
1) cowering in fear, peeing pants
2) voraciously, like a hungry beast who fills its belly on math
3) apathetically. Maybe you could nap a little or something...whatever. Who cares?

Overwhelmingly, I already know. Three 3 t.h.r.e.e. tres t h r e e. I'll pull an Airheads move and wipe my ass with the final as soon as the professor hands it to me. How's that for a grand close to the semester? Then I'll do a great big "suck it" gesture and backflip out of that stupid room. Then I'll sit down in the snow for a while and see what's up. I'll probably peg some losers with snowballs until I get bored, and then I'll find a wheelchair somewhere and wheel myself back to my room. Then I'll jump on the bed while eating popcorn.

I'm a rebel.

You really don't want to mess with someone like me. Did you hear that, Calculus final? I'm not afraid anymore! I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMORE!!! (but then I see Old Man Shovel Slayer and I freak out and run back inside).

The immediately preceding was vaguely inspired by a scene from Home Alone. In real life, I am still sort of afraid of the final. It would be good if I didn't fail this class.

Grade Curve, please look out for rebels like me.

2 Comments:

Blogger the_invisible_hand said...

Renegace Rebecca!
Have not fear!!!!! Tremble not at the smelly aborted fetus that is your math final! you are a renegade likened unto Elton John of the 70s! He gave not a crap, and nor shall you! You devour the problems on the calc final like sinbad devours career opportunities. then you will turn that final to crap, also like sinbad!

exelsior!
renegade reginald

6:36 PM  
Blogger kat said...

haha I watched Home Alone today mmmm mmm mm

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home