Friday, February 04, 2005

I've Been Drinking Ginger Ale Since Before You Were A Sparkle In Your Mother's Eye

Well, I have.

The latest I've ever woken up is 3:30 pm, and it was on a boat with no windows, so I acknowledge that some of that sleeping wasn't based on my skill.
Today I woke up at 1:30.
Man oh man.
Man! Oh Man!

I should make plans for what I'll do today and tomorrow and sunday so's I don't waste the weekend like last time. Last weekend, I sat in Don's room until it got dark outside, and then we'd be like "whoa it's already dark!" and then we'd sit around some more.
No wait that was two weekends ago. Last weekend was Merrell's birthday extravaganza, which I endlessly enjoyed.

So I chopped off Mark's ass and threw it out the window (as promised) because he never changed his entry. He was getting too tarty, anyway.

I shall eat alone,
alone forever!

2 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:42 PM  
Blogger mark said...

i'm becky and i'm a big ol' tardface

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home